Wed, Aug 07 | NWHC Kitchen
NWHC Meal Prepping Workshop
Do you feel like you would be healthier if only you had time to cook? Ever wish you had a healthy meal waiting for you at home after a long day of work? This workshop is perfect for you! I will teach you easy meal prepping techniques to keep you on your path to achieving your health goals!
We are sorry, registration for this event is closed.
Time & Location
Aug 07, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
NWHC Kitchen, Renton, WA, USA
About the Event
Meal prepping is one of the best things you can do for yourself and your family to support your health. I will be sharing some tips on how to make meal prepping a reality in your busy lives.
- discuss why it is important.
- how to fit it in and practical tips to help make it a weekly routine.
- make some food! You will help me make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the week so you can see how easy and fast it can be.
- EAT! The best part! Think of it like a cooking class with a health and time management focus.
- take home some healthy recipes and a breakfast to enjoy the following morning!
Cost- $65 per person
- NWHC Meal Prepping Workshop$65$650$0